Philadelphia has a lot of fun events happing in April! Here are some you DEFINITELY need to check out!
- Subaru Cherry Blossom Festival of Greater Philadelphia
- The Subaru Cherry Blossom Festival celebrates Japenese Culture through sushi making classes, taiko performances & more! The main event happens on Sakura Sunday on April 14th. There will be live performances, arts & crafts, tea, fashion and flower arranging. Check out more at http://japanphilly.org/programs/festivals/subaru-cherry-blossom-festival/
- Penn Relays
- Penn Relays is the largest and oldest track and field competition in the United States and it's held in Philly! The event features over 15,000 athlete and is known to bring in an audience over 100,000 people during the final three days! This year, the Penn Relays are from April 25th-27th, learn more at https://pennrelays.com/
- Philadelphia Science Festival (https://www.fi.edu/psf)
- Hands-on-activities, special exhibitions, lectures, debates and so much more! The Philadelphia Science Festival offers 9 days of science filled activities! Check out what will happen each day on https://www.fi.edu/psf
Stop by to let us know how much fun you had!